Thursday, December 3, 2009

Great Christmas books

My Very First Christmas words by Lois Rock and pictures by Alex Ayliffe,
Christmas in the Manger by Laura Geringer
both for the toddler set but my kids still love them we have had both atleast 3 years now and they are favorites.I love the simple but wonderful stories from the my very first Christmas book
it has eleven stories in it we call it the big red book.
Another great book is Cricket at the Manger By Edith Hope Fine Pictures by Winslow Pels
I love love love this one and so does little bird. When little bird was three she started calling her fisher price nativity toy the cricket in the manger set lol.if you could get one new Christmas picture book this year this would be my choice.
please share your favorites with me
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment